The Cartridge assembly consists of plates, perforated screens,
spacers and fitter media. Interlocking spacers internally form
single pipeline. The unfiltered liquid is centrally fed under
pressure from bottom inlet. The liquids spread out equally on
each plate fitted with filter media. Solids remain on filter
media and clear. Filtrate flows through precisely made holes
on sides of plates and collects in the shell, which then comes
out through the outlet. In this process, solids are evenly
distributed on each plate. The cake is then cleaned from the
filter material and used again for filtration process.
- Complete filtration of the batch without any hold up due to
reverse flow of liquid hence large saving in time & cost.
- Back wash facility can be provided for continuous operations.
- No scavenger arrangement required.
- The cake, filter aid & solids remain totally enclosed allowing filtration of toxic, hazardous & explosive liquids.
- No contamination of internal surface of shell.
- The top dome structure ensures fast & easy removal of cartridge assembly & cleaning of cake.
- Other features same as standard flow type.