Drying is a mass transfer process consisting of the removal of water or another solvent by evaporation from a solid, semi-solid or liquid. In pharma, the solvent to be removed is almost invariably water.
Our Fluid bed dryer is a process unit for preparation of granulated materials for solid dosage forms in batch and continuous batch operations. The system is applied for drying, agglomerations and top spraying upon fluidized bed. We are Fluid bed dryer manufacturers, suppliers and exporters in various capacities & batch sizes. Batch size means the weight of wet product i.e. including moisture / solvent that can be charged in the dryer at a time. In case of very granular or crystalline material the capacity may be increased by about 15 to 20%.
Fluid Bed Dryer Consists:
- Inlet bottom Chamber in SS 304 construction
- Product container in SS 316 Constriction with trolley and PU Castor Wheels.
- Expansion chamber in SS 316 Construction housed with Filter Bag and Suitable clamping system to hold the filter bag.
- Sealing: either through Inflatable seals or cylinder operated.
- Filter Bag” 5 Micron of PC Satin cloth.
- Air Supply Unit – Inlet Air plenum & its interconnecting duct
- Exhaust blower with its interconnecting duct.
- Relief / Return duct.
- Control system (Electrical and Pneumatic).
Fluid Bed Dryer Features
- Variable capacity (5l to 1200l)
- Improved design for higher efficiency
- FBE&FBP models
- Conidur sieves for better air flow and better drying
- Top & bottom spray options
- Stand alone and continuous options
- Containment system for ONCO, OEL& hormonal drug
- 21 CFR compliance automation
Flowtech provides several options that can be supplied with fluid bed dryer if opted such as Inflatable tubes, PLC automation control, AC Variator for blower, WIP CIP system, pneumatic damper on ducts, police filter, Scrubber on discharge, steam fittings if steam heater, electrical heater, chilling coil, solid flow monitors, Top spray arrangement with holding tank and peristaltic pump, EX rated FLP construction etc.